Test Drive a 2015 Ford Taurus at Sunland Ford in San Benardino County
The new Ford Taurus is designed for the person who wants a comfortable, luxurious, powerful and reliable vehicle without breaking the bank. With the latest safety features available including optional all-wheel drive, available Active Park Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control, this full-size entry-level luxury sedan is an excellent value.
Features and Specifications:
The Taurus is standard with a powerful, yet fuel efficient 3.5 liter V6 that produces 288 horsepower while also delivering an EPA estimated 19 City/29 Highway MPG. This vehicle combines the latest technological features like voice activated SYNC that keeps the driver's eyes on the road while speaking on the phone, changing the radio stations and much more.
- Available Heated Steering Wheel and Heated Rear Seats
- Dual-Zone Electronic Automatic Temperature Control
- Standard Rear View Camera
- Available Push-Button Start and Remote Vehicle Start
- 6-Speed Automatic Transmission with SelectShift
Pricing and Trim Levels
The Taurus is available in four body styles: SE, SEL, Limited and the high-performance SHO. Features of the vehicles include:
- SE: Starting MSRP $26,790, the SE has six-way power driver's seat and a 3.5 L V6 engine standard.
- SEL: Starting MSRP $29,370. Slightly more luxurious, the SEL has optional leather seats, Sync with MyFord, and remote start.
- Limited: Starting MSRP $34,290. The most elegant of all Taurus sedans, the Limited has leather heated and cooled front seats, rear view camera and 8-inch touchscreen display.
- SHO: Starting MSRP $40,105. The SHO has many exterior changes including a rear spoiler, dual chrome exhaust tips and high-intensity discharge headlights.
Conveniently located at 15330 Palmdale Rd in Victorville, Sunland Ford is never more than a phone call away at (888) 412-6747. Stop by today and our staff will be happy to answer any of your questions.